How To Banish Any Deficiency From Your Body
...by taking the right lab tests and science-backed ways to bulletproof your system so you're never deficient again.
THE FINAL INSIGHT
Each of us is unique. Your nutritional needs will be different from mine, and mine will be different from yours.
Our nutritional needs change over time. Mine are not what they were ten years ago. Yours aren't what they will be ten years from now.
Each of us has our own symptoms, which come from different deficiencies, different excesses, different imbalances.
These imbalances need to be traced in order to restore our optimal health.
My story shows the damage you can do to your body when you have no idea about:
- Your micronutrient deficiencies
- The true needs of your body
- The right lab tests you need to track down your needs and fulfil them
After my transformation I was fascinated with the impact your micronutrients can have on your body, your vital processes and your mental health. Fast forward a few years later, and I'm now an expert on optimal nutritional status.
And you know what?
Even mainstream medicine finally admits it:
Vitamin deficiencies can cause big problems.
As a traditionally educated PhD who often suggests non-mainstream solutions, I sometimes feel like a lone voice in the forest - even more when it comes to vitamins, minerals and proper nutrition. Don't get me wrong, though. For me, there's no greater feeling than to stand up for the healthy alternatives I know are right…
But coming in a close second is the feeling I get when the overwhelming evidence forces conventional medicine to agree with me - like in a recent Journal of the American Medical Association article, which concluded:
"...Insufficient vitamin intake is apparently a cause of chronic diseases...A large portion of the general population is apparently at increased risk for this reason."
Bingo! Coming from a mainstream source, this is quite an affirmation of the nutrition-based food-as-medicine both you and I believe in.
Then again, if you've been listening to my podcast or watching my videos, you've already known this fact for some time - and you're no doubt already applying the principles I teach.
There was just one problem.
There's too much information. Too spread out. And it's too time-consuming to go through.
If you tried searching for exactly what to do when you had a certain symptom…
...what lab tests to take to figure out your imbalances…
...and how to fix every deficiency you were facing…
… you would be banging your desk in frustration.
Plus, I needed a master tool I could go back to. For the times I advised my clients. Or when I needed to remember complicated lab tests. And to figure out exact supplement dosages to restore an imbalance.
Up to that point, there was nothing of the sort in the market.
Thus, I created Testing Nutritional Status: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet.
Click the "Buy Now" button to
get the cheat sheet!
Here's a quick peek at what's inside:
- A snappy way to track all your food nutritional value...in almost the same time it takes you to track 1 meal! → Page 7
- Diet low in unrefined plant foods? The first thing to do to avoid deficiencies→ page 19
- Three limitations that hinder your ability to track nutrients. Underestimate these and your food-tracking belongs in the trash → Page 8
- Taking vitamin supplements at doses higher than 100% of the DRI? You may risk toxicity. Check if you're in danger in the detailed section → page 8
- Unpasteurized milk, raw egg white, and whey protein supplements. What they have in common and the reason to consume these foods. (FDA & CDC hates one of these) → page 56
- Suffering from poor night vision, dry eyes or bumps on the skin? You might be lacking in this vitamin . It's also a major cause of kidney stones and a host of other insidious maladies → page 10
- Fatty acids: What to do when you can't have eggs → 71
- Does osteoporosis run in the family? It might not be your calcium OR vitamin D levels. Discover the chemical element which you might have too much of → page 12
- This 3 vitamin combination can make or break you -- Get their ratio wrong and you can end up with tetany, rickets or damaged kidney stones → page 12
- The exact time period you need to track your food intake before an exam. Do less than these and your deficiencies will stay hidden → page 7
- The ultimate test of whether your parathyroid hormone is suppressed. And how you can fix it → page 15
- The common activity that robs you of Vitamin D… yet, we all do it without a second thought. Plus how to reverse the effects. → page 12
- The case for reducing intake of this vitamin for heart health! (Usually supplementing this is a good idea. But in this case, it can possibly drop blood pressure to dangerous levels) See inside how → page 19
- Miss this vital vitamin and you risk widespread internal bleeding and hemorrhage → page 21
- Consuming more than a 100-gram serving of this meat per week? You may be tipping the toxicity scale. Check yourself at page 8.
- Why anticoagulants cause this deficiency by design, and the safer way to counteract this -- ASK your doctor today → page 22
- Taking too much of this vitamin? You're in danger of anorexia, blurred vision, scaling skin, hair loss (alopecia), organ damage, death. Find out if you're at risk and how to test for it at → page 10
- Weakness, tingling in hands and amnesia. Discover which vitamin connects all these symptoms → page 22
- How to avoid the life-sapping problems of the "3 D's" of pellagra — and guarantee yourself you're not at risk of the 4th D -- Death! → page 27
- A World War II clinical deficiency -- and the 3 tasty ways to avoid it → page 28
- Can't Eat Right? 5 mg's of this supplement will ensure you miss the "depression, cognitive decline and insomnia" train → page 29
- Vitamin C is NOT "Toxic", right? WRONG! See possible dangers → page 43
- The one vitamin deficiency to rule them all. Skipping this important vitamin halts thyroid hormones, sex hormones and a cluster of many other vitamins → page 45
- Do you have muscle aches, bone pains or bones feel fragile? You might be missing these 3 crucial nutrients → Page 12
- Pumping antacids or other stomach drugs? You're killing this mineral dead. Find out which one so you don't get anemia (it's not iron) → page 47
- Brazilian's secret to treating this deficiency → page 49
- How to keep your child from staying short, or ridden with a low IQ → page 50
- The truth about calcium. Does it protect or does it damage your kidneys?
Here's the answer, based on scientific research. → page 12
- Want to stay fertile? Make sure you don't suffer from this disease. Causes, effects and how you can track it down → page 58
- Why I hate the "Cut Down on Salt" movement and what to include to achieve the perfect balance → page 60
- A "Cliff's Notes" version of how to master your electrolyte intake depending on your diet (ratios are different in each case) → page 66
- Do you have fat malabsorption? Then Crohn's disease, celiac disease, cystic fibrosis, disorders of the liver, gallbladder, or pancreas could be the culprit. 3 subtle hints to discover if you absorb fats → Page 9
- The "shadow side" of electrolyte concentrations which almost always point to deeper -- not nutritional -- problems → page 68
- Unlocking the "MTHFR" code -- All the little-known requirements once it drops → page 36
AN UNBEATABLE GUARANTEE:
TRY the "Testing Nutritional Status" FOR A FULL 60-DAYS, 100% RISK-FREE
If you don't find it to be your favorite, go-to resource about optimizing your nutrition, I insist that you get 100% of your money back.
It's simple: Read it through, take one of the three outlined approaches to assessing your nutritional needs, and see for yourself. If it doesn't give you a completely new perspective on how to upgrade your health and well-being, I want you to email me. Prove you did the work. And I'll refund you 100%.
By the way, I ask you to show me you've done one of the three outlined approaches and took action on them because I know how effective they can be when applied. I have no intention of keeping your money if you're dissatisfied, but I insist that you commit to taking action if you want the results from this tool. This material has helped thousands. And I'd like to share it with you if you're ready to use this material to make smart shifts in your nutrition, fix underlying symptoms you spot in your body, and make a massive positive change in your health.
Click the "Buy Now" button to
get the cheat sheet!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
People just like you are loving the cheat sheet.
Check out what David wrote on Twitter:
Or what Jennifer wrote on Facebook:
Look at all the hearts Janet gave me on Facebook for keeping it affordable:
Check out what Sandra says on Facebook about how good it is:
Are you ready? Buy it Now!
Click the "Buy Now" button to get the cheat sheet!
Right now you're at a crossroads.
Option 1 – you can set up an appointment with Dr. Google. And rummage through long articles, podcast transcripts, or endless lists of links with conflicting information from randoms.
Or option 2 – you can pay expensive visits to nutritionists who are not qualified to give you the right tests to take. Or the knowledge to advise on how to act upon those tests.
Or option 3 – you can test drive the The Ultimate Cheat Sheet right now.
You'll have in your hands a tool which will serve your health for life. No longer will have be lost and alone with your symptoms. You'll have the exact tests to take, and precise guidelines to reverse the effects.
If you want it...
...click the "Buy Now" button to get the cheat sheet!